Thursday, January 3, 2008

You know what we should do?

Hey. How's it going?

Want to go to Mexico?

I'll have my very own passport within the month. And I want to use it! So I think you and I need to go to Mexico.

It's really not that far. An up and down in a plane ride, really. Not much worse than a roller coaster.

We can eat good food and dance the night away (but not drink the water!).

We can rent scooters and barter with the locals. Or we can stay at one of those all-inclusive resorts and wear wrist bands.

Podemos hablar espanol!

So let's do it. Let's go to Mexico. I've never been. Have you? If so, you can show me around. It'll be fun.

I hear the ocean water is so salty that you float! I want to float in the salter water. Don't you?

And it's sun shiny and warm. That beats the crap out of this bunk coldness that we're having here.

I really want to go to Mexico. I need to go to Mexico.

I need to get out of the country.

Fast.

You know what? Screw the passport. Let's leave tonight. Can you leave tonight? Will you flee from the U.S. with me and run away to Mexico?

I don't have much time. The police are probably already at my apartment. And I think someone recognized me at this coffee shop where I'm currently sitting.

So, yeah. I'm going to Mexico with or without you.

But just in case you don't get this, I'm going to be at your door in thirty minutes. Don't worry about packing anything. I've got enough money for the both of us. Don't worry about how I got it. That's not important.

What's important is that we go to Mexico tonight. I'd say Canada, but that's too far away. I think If we drive really fast we can get there in like 7 hours. I've loaded up my trunk with gas cans. Half are full of gas and the other half are empty so we won't have to stop.

Oh, crap. Gotta go. If we don't get to meet up tonight, you never heard from me. Got it?

1 comment:

FrequencyDown said...

Mexico?! Oh come now. Not Mexico. I have family in Mexico, and even then I wouldn't visit the place.
Not.A.Fan.

Canada on the other hand...

Let's just say...
Health Care.

Kings, I tella ya! That's how we can live!