Monday, January 7, 2008

This is the 69th blog. And that's funny.

You know what else is funny? Haikus! These all feature well-known personalities.

Let's do this.


I'm watching Colbert.
And he is chowing down grits.
That looks so tasty.


Dirty Jobs' Mike Rowe
Is one funny, handsome man.
I'd dirty his job.


John Stewart, you're hot,
And you are really funny.
I heart older men!


Who is this Heidi?
I have never watched the Hills.
Because I have class.


Rosie O'Donnel.
I don't think you're annoying.
Compared to a chimp.


Just kidding, Rosie.
I think you're kinda funny.
And now I've no friends.


Self-made celebrity
'Net blogger Perez Hilton.
How did you do it!


I want my fifteen.
Where is it, Andy Warhol?
Answer me, dead guy!


I have no writers.
Oh, wait. I don't use writers.
If so, I'd pay them.

No comments: