Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Insanity approaches.

Not long after hooking up with Cooter Brown, I posted a blog about my future bachelorette party. Aside from the fact that CB should have gone running upon this posting, things have changed.

Well, not much has changed. I plan on having a veil at my wedding (hey, weddings make even the tomboys act girly), but all of the other  fears remain. Those being phallic symbols aplenty, jeweled crowns, and getting mushroom stamped.

My final hoorah is this Saturday. And I'm completely in the dark about it. I know who's going to be there. And I know that ... well, that's all I know.

And that's how it should be. I'm actually pretty excited about being surprised. Let's just hope that surprise isn't in the form of a wang dangling in front of my nose.

No comments: