Sunday, September 14, 2008

I am in France. Part 3

While in Paris, the Queen is typing in her native language, American English, translating that into French via some website, and then translating that French back into English.

Go to l'hell, clock. You condemn to the most unhappy kingdom of l'existence.

I hope that you upwards finish snivelling for your pathetic heart with the feet of the great man of the goats. Since you return me very tired very.

Paris is seven hours exhausting in front of my small house. This n' is not a thing easy to adjust on. Though I thought I stays to make good, I now start to doubt my capacity of to adapt. They say that takes one day for each hour of difference in time. If I am in Paris during seven days and, I am here during seven days, whereas that takes one week to me to be normal. Thus once I am normal I will be of return to the house and owe to adjust once again.

Condemn-thus clock to return it lasts to greet the sun the mornings. Oh well, I stays always more an owl of night in any event.

And now it is time for a croissant breakfast. Even if it takes place beyond time well to lunch.

No comments: