Thursday, September 11, 2008

I am in France. Part 1

While in Paris, the Queen is typing in her native language, American English, translating that into French via some website, and then translating that French back into English.

J' was now party during 24 hours. I am very tired but I should not go to sleep. The sleep now would ruin my internal clock for the remainder of my voyage.

To remain me far started to write this blog. That m' took for always writing even the d' cause; site of blog qu' it was in French. I guess which seem reasonable because I am in France.

Jusqu' here France is large. The bread is impossiblement delicious. And the wine is delicious good market. I cannot wait to dig in cheese my friend and j' obtained. L' correct hour to run a covering thus me do not pass outside. Goodbye.

No comments: