Saturday, September 13, 2008

I am in France. Part 2

While in Paris, the Queen is typing in her native language, American English, translating that into French via some website, and then translating that French back into English.

Hello, pope.

I see that you chose to visit Paris while I visit Paris.

After being little a devout catholic, I can' l' helps of T but is curious to see you. Although I must be here little honest, you' the face frighten a little. Would it wound you to smile? You' ; about the pope, after all.

I'm not really for large crowd or mass more. Perhaps should make us the lunch.

Love you sushi make?

Apparent there is a place of sushi in bottom of the street where I remain. The word on the streets is it is tasty and delicious. And if you bless the meal then us n' will obtain any kind of food poisening.

Thus if attracted rawness tries with you, the dear father, want to find me. I appear that your connections with the great type will enable you to find me.

1 comment:

hedcon said...

i just found my new hobby. i love these posts!