Tuesday, February 19, 2008

These haikus are autobiographical.

I wear a leg brace.
And little kids stare at me.
"Is she a robot?"


People feel for me.
"Look at that little gimp girl.
She has a nice rack."


Have you ever thought
That someday you just might need
Handicap parking?


Crutches have magic.
They attract all of the men.
Help me, manly men!


Laptop doused in tea.
How could I be so clumsy!
My mouse clicker sticks.


My hair is dirty.
Not as dirty as sister's.
She is a gross freak!


I love you, Jackie.
Even if you don't shower.
You Cali hippie.


Haikus are copouts.
I can write them in a pinch.
Even when tired.


I work from home now.
Because I am on crutches.
Two more weeks to go.


Food Network is on.
And it's about breakfast food.
I want an omelette!


It is time for bed.
Thank you for reading my blog.
Part of me loves you.


Unless you're a dick.
Then part of me might hate you.
Nah, I can't hate you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are sisters. The food network/breakfast food on TV makes me salivate with glee.

I went a record 8 days without washing my hair last week. I know you are proud.

You hurt your leg in battle... but you grew some pretty nice boobs.
-JJ