Thursday, April 3, 2008

Here are some limericks that are in no way based on fact.

You hear that, readers? Not based on fact. I can't stress that enough.


I fell in love with a beefcake.
It happened by sheer mistake.
His chest has lots of hair.
As for his bits down there?
Well, let's just say that he needs a rake.*


You! Make me some dinner of fish.
Make me a flavorful dish.
I want salmon and eggs
And toss in tuna legs
So in my tummy the tails won't swish.


It was ten years ago today
Sgt. Pepper said, "Band, play."
Out of style they soon went.
By the end, they were spent.
"Sir, it was twenty years ago today!"


Do not use forks to pick your nose.
Don't use knives to scratch your toes.
Use spoons just for eating
And not pimple beating.
Or else, you'll be tied up with a a hose.


Alaska, you're so far away.
But that is the price you pay
For being so damn cold
And infested with mold.
Besides, you're huge! How much do you weigh?


*This isn't based on a fact.

No comments: