Sunday, November 4, 2007

My little cousin is cooler than your little cousin.

Yeah, you heard me. No matter what your funny, clever, charasmatic little cousin can do, my little cousin can kick his ass.

Because my little cousin is a Guitar Hero god.

This kid can play GH III on expert with the guitar behind his back. I've seen it.

This kid can play GH II with his eyes closed. I've seen that, too.

This kid can thrash and rock to songs that are three times his age. (Heck, some of the songs are older than me!)

I give him a week before he sets the guitar on fire. He's that awesome.

If there were a Jimmi Hendricks of Guitar Hero, he'd be a little dude from a Dallas suburb named Johnson*.

Today, he loads up GH III on his Wii. He then informs me he's going to be playing a total stranger (oh, the wonders of the internet). Little dude totally held his own in battle.

I can only imagine who the other player was. I'm guessing it was a guy, early twenties, taking turns with a buddy. He (the current player) was the bettter of the two, a little skinny, and in a sparsely-furnished college apartment.

If only he knew he was getting owned by a kid. He'd probably laugh and tell my cousin that he rocked. How could he not? My cousin is undeniably kick-ass awesome.

He can also throw a ball, draw, play the piano, and cook. Rock on, little cuz, rock on.




*I ain't putting my kid cousin's name on the internet ... yet. We're gonna make YouTube videos soon. His mom, my aunt, gave me permission.

No comments: