Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The frequency of awesome blogs is about to triple.

The state of the economy is officially hitting a little to close to home.

As in actually hitting my home. MY home.

I, along with many other people, left my job today. Not necessarily by choice. But had we all stayed, we'd be working for free.

So with all of the free time between appointments with the pavement, consider me writing here.

That or eating chocolate ice cream and weeping to soap operas.*

If you vote in the upcoming election, think of your queen and people in her boat. Only one team really cares for people like us.



*Okay, maybe not soap operas. But repeats of "Living Single" were my life during the surgery recovery.

1 comment:

Me said...

"We are liiiiving, siiingle. In a 90s kinda world, I'm glad I got my giiiirls."

Let's hit the pavement together.