Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Life, you suck.

Just two weeks ago, my friend’s fiancé was telling me how this friend was his soul mate. How he had found the woman he’d be with for the rest of his life. How he could love no one more. How they were perfect together.

And he was true to his word. He spent the rest of his life with her. None of us were expecting that the rest of his life would be two weeks.

I just found out he died in a car wreck last night. And that’s fucked up. That’s really fucked up. That’s blew-a-hole-in-the-dictionary fucked up.

As someone who has found her someone, I can’t even fathom the sadness and depression my friend is going through. Of the life that was mapped out then shredded to bits by a slippery street. Of the bottomless pit that was once her heart.

On behalf of my friend, fuck you, life.

No comments: