Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Every night is a dark night.

Hello, Lover*.

There are only two days that separate us. Two painful, agonizingly long days.

And then?

Perfection.

Every second that passes is agony. Every glance at the clock reveals the dire truth that it's not yet 12:10 PM on Friday, July 18th.

But know this, Batman, when the theatre goes dark and Gotham City flashes in front of my eager face, I'll be right there.

Ready and willing to do whatever it takes to get a ride in the Bat Mobile.

Want homemade cookies? Done. Need your floors mopped? Well, I'm sure you have house staff for that, but do they wear pink, patent-leather bikinis? I don't think so.

Want a hand job? Sure, why not? Let's do this.

And by the way, I drive a stick.

Until Friday,
Veronica

*Batman

No comments: