Thursday, July 24, 2008

Come on, July 30, 2008.

We all get forwarded-to-death emails from time to time. The "don't buy gas this Tuesday" messages. The "Microsoft will give you $1,000" informers. And the countless "George Bush" something somethings.

Not often enough, such an email will get squashed by the one person sensible enough to research before clicking "forward."

I just so happened to be that person today.

And I discovered utopia.

This coming July 30, the Cheesecake Factory will be selling slices of delectable, creamy, sinfully delicious cheesecake for [drumroll] $1.50.

That's one dollar and fifty cents American.

That's less than two dollars.

That's in my couch cushions.

I'm almost certain that a dollar fifty's worth of coins is clinking around in the underbelly of my purse. I usually keep it there so the purse is heavier in case I need to thwack a mugger or renegade muppet. But now I can use it for CHEESECAKE!

Date night is on me, babe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no FREAKIN way!