Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Batman, you're killing me.

Hello again, my love. It's been a long time.

I forgive you for not calling or writing or sneaking into my bedroom window. You're busy fighting the Joker. I get it. That's why I've been patient.

But that should all be over soon. Sometime around, hmm, July 18th I believe.

Something tells me, though, that it'll never end. There will always be some new villain lurking in the shadows.

Some other villain that warrants all of your attention.

Some criminal that's more important than me.

I miss you, Batman. Come home to me?

Sure, we've never actually dated. Or even met, but that doesn't matter! Love knows not physical limitations. If not having a physical relationship is a problem, I can get real physical real quick if you catch my drift.

Just give me a chance, oh Dark Knight.

Is it because you need to save someone? Because I can play the damsel in distress! I've got a pair of handcuffs right here. I'll just affix them to the bed right here and ...

I guess I'd better not give away too much.

I'll be waiting for you to save me, my evening warrior.

Until later,
Veronica XOXOXO