Friday, May 22, 2009

I might get monogram crazy.

My fiance and I came up with the best idea ever.

We're getting all of our everyday stuff monogrammed. But since we're not typical follow-the-rules types, we're not using the standard his initial, our last initial, my initial nonsense.

We're going to monogram our stuff with something better.

FTW and WTF.

Just imagine. You're staying with us for the weekend and you're getting out of the shower. You reach for our soft, puffy wedding towels and see a vivid white WTF sewn into the cotton.

You'd die laughing, right? I mean, what the ... ? It makes total sense in a really WTF kind of way.

You're sitting at our dinner table drinking a glass of wine, scotch, champagne, whatever. Just as my dear husband says something hilarious (and he will because he is hilarious) you see FTW frosted onto your glass. Perfect timing, perfect comment. We all pause and then errupt into laughter.

I usually don't use these silly little abbreviations when I type and write. But putting them out into the world always cracks me up a bit. Makes me want to put LOL on the wash rags.

So, when do we get to register?

No comments: