Thursday, June 26, 2008

I need some red shoes.

Life would be better with red shoes on my feet.

Red shoes just say things for you.

"I have opinions."

"I'm an in-charge kinda lady."

"I will kick your ass is you mess with me."

They're stylish and daring. Sassy and chic. Dominating yet oddly submissive.

Red shoes say, "I may be on my back, but I'm totally in charge."

Blood red heels are the types of shoes that demand attention. Wearing a patent leather pair and slowly crossing your legs would totally hide the fact that you're wearing a bathrobe (note to self, test this theory).

Add them to a power outfit, like a jet black suit, and you're a force to be reckoned with. I bet I could stroll into a courtroom and punch the judge without facing any kind of consequence with the right pair of red stilletos and some black pants.

Throw them on with an innocent looking blue dress, and send the world around you into a slight tizzy. The dress would say, "Aren't I pretty?" And the shoes would say, "Look at my boobs!"

Yep. It's about time to get a pair of sexy, red heels. Even if I only wear them around the apartment with my running shorts.

1 comment:

FrequencyDown said...

I was going to post a Harvey Korman photo as Hedley Lamar from Blazing Saddles as a GENIUS comment to this, but stupid blogger won't let me use the HTML code.

But just pretend my "clever" response went through and that famous and favorite quote played in your head at the sight of it.