Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm so excited, I can't sleep.

The queen will be blogging from a shiny new iMac very very soon.

Not that I'm going to abandon my faithful PowerBook G4. We've had some crazy times together over the last five years.

We've been to New York a few times. LA a few times. We've consumed countless cups of tea in coffee shops across the DFW. 

My PowerBook lived beside me as I recovered from surgery. And then I fretfully paced as it went to the hospital itself.

It's been my faithful companion on nights when sleep couldn't be found. And it's also kept me up way too late despite being completely tired.

We've laughed. We've cried. We've worked. We've played.

And although my devoted PowerBook G4 is going to be used less now that the big iMac is moving in, it always will be important to me. 

No woman ever forgets her first true love. 

Cheers to Stone Fox, my first Macintosh.



No comments: