Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What if I have to pee?

My husband and I are starting the hunt for houses.

Our realtor is great. She's likable, knowledgeable, and she mothers us just enough.

For example, she brings us water.

But what goes in the mouth hole must come out another hole. So the problem I run into is that I find myself in need of a restroom around house three or four.

And as I'm opening a stranger's closets and cabinets, seeing their shoes and lotion bottles while trying to get an idea of a home's storage capacity, I already feel creepy-close to whoever owns the house.

So I can't help but wonder, since I'm already looking at their food, turning on their sink, exploring their garage, can I use one of their toilets? I mean, you might as well take the home on a test run, right?

2 comments:

Marley said...

Haha, I called my mate 'The Queen of awesome'until I found out that there already was one (you), so now we have had to change it to 'Dutchess of awesome'. :)

hedcon said...

dude you totally can. i pee when looking at apartments!